Monday 26 May 2014

I don’t want to lose all my data when Android phone’s pattern was locked with no internet connection.

I don’t want to lose all my data when Android phone’s pattern was locked with no internet connection.


I didn’t use this phone for a while so I have forgotten the pattern. So I was trying to remember it but failed several times.
And I’ve got this message.
'Too many pattern attempts' in Android phone. Because I totally forgot the pattern.
‘Too many pattern attempts’ in Android phone. Because I totally forgot the pattern.
And I googled it and I found the way but I turned off the internet so I can’t unlock it with my google account.
So I googled it again and I found the way which requires factory reset. But problem is factory reset means erase all my data which I don’t like to do.
No internet connection. I can't turn wifi on when Android gadget's pattern was locked.
No internet connection.
I can’t turn wifi on when Android gadget’s pattern was locked.
And finally I found the way that doesn’t need to factory reset.
Here is the article:
Unlock an Android Device without Internet Access – Using ADB commands

No comments:

Post a Comment